♛ Korean Entertainment ♛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean entertainment's world is yours now~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jang Hyun Seung here at your service

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

« Jang Hyun Seung »
Jang Hyun Seung

Jang Hyun Seung here at your service Empty
PostSubject: Jang Hyun Seung here at your service   Jang Hyun Seung here at your service I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:56 pm

JANG HYUN SEUNG

Jang Hyun Seung here at your service Hyunseung16

I - IDENTITY

| FAMILY NAME: Jang
    | NAME: Hyun Seung
    | D.O.B.: 9/3/1989
    | AGE: 21
    | PLACE OF BIRTH: Seoul, South Korea
    | ORIGINS: Korean
    | GROUP: [x] Idol [] Fan [] Agency's Staff Member [] Trainee [] Inhabitant (tick the right answer)
    | AGENCY: Cube Entertainment

| SOLO OR BAND ARTIST? Band Artist
    | IF BAND, WHICH ONE? B2ST/BEAST
    | KIND OF MUSIC/ARTIST: K-POP
    | IF BAND, THE POSTION : Vocal and Dance
    | STAGE NAME: None

II - DETAILS

| YOUR STORY: To begin, he was born on September 3, 1989 in Seoul, South Korea. He is very calm and quiet, scared of quite a few things and can be very stubborn. He thinks that he is always right and does what he want's to do no matter what other people say.

He was a fomer trainee of YG Entertainment and was getting ready to debut with Big Bang. He appeared in the Big Bang Documentary, but unfortunatley he was cut and Big Bang debuted in 2006 without him. He was also previously known as SO-1 as a stage name, but no longer goes by that.

3 years later, he became a trainee under Cube Entertainment and debuted with B2ST/BEAST. They debuted with 'Bad Girl' on October 14, 2009. He also celebrated his 21st birthday with his fellow band mates Doo Joon, Jun Hyung, Yoseob, Ki Kwang, and Dong Woon.

He is now currently promoting BEAST's new 1st full length album 'Fiction or Fact'.

| RELATIONSHIPS: Close to Kwon Ji Yong or commenly known as G-Dragon, Big Bang, 4minute, and of course his BEAST memebers

| HEIGHT:176cm
    | HOBBIES:Web surfing and bowling
    | LIKES & DISLIKES: Likes:Music, fashion, dancing,

III - NEEDS

| Do you want a Twitter? @b2sthyunseung
    | Do you want a Cyworld? How to make one??
    | Phone Number: 289 5690 1288
    | Others? YOZM account:? (I know he has one though)

| Do you have your own house? Or do you live in a dorm? Live in a dorm with BEAST members. Smile

THE END!

Back to top Go down

« Kim Hee Chul »
Heedictator Admin
Kim Hee Chul

Jang Hyun Seung here at your service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jang Hyun Seung here at your service   Jang Hyun Seung here at your service I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:24 am

I'm pleased to mention to you that you're accepted ^^ You can start RPaying now!
Back to top Go down

Jang Hyun Seung here at your service

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♛ Korean Entertainment ♛ :: ♖ Role Playing Game Status ♖ :: ♕ Character's Introduction :: ♣ Accepted ✔-
Jump to: